Legal Secretaries, Incorporated, offers membership in six Legal Specialization Sections
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal/Family Law
- Federal Law
- Law Office Administration
- Probate/Estate Planning
- Transactional Law
Legal Specialization Sections provide access to continuing education workshops and seminars. Membership includes access to free quarterly workshops; quarterly newsletters containing up-to-date information, including changes in the law and forms; statewide roster of all members in each section for easy access to local procedural information in other counties; and networking opportunities.
Why you should become a section member
- Reasonable annual dues (Dues to join each section are $20, or $75 to join all six sections for LSI® members. Dues for non-LSI members are $40 per section, or $150 to join all six sections.
- Quarterly educational programs which are free to section members.
- California Certified Legal Secretary recertification credits.
- Respect from your employer when you pass on the valuable information learned at the workshops and seminars.
- Professional and personal excellence.
- A majority of all workshops and seminars provide MCLE credits.
Legal Specialization Section Leaders
|LSS Coordinator||Dawn R. Forgeur, CCLSemail@example.com|
|Civil Litigation||Donna Dayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Criminal/Family Law||Mary Lou Floyd, CCLSemail@example.com|
|Federal Law||Bettina Jacobsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Law Office Administration||Tammy L. Hunt, CCLSemail@example.com|
|Probate/Estate Planning||Carmen Vasquesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Transactional Law||Diane Meccaemail@example.com|