This free benefit offered by LSI provides the legal community with a place to post job openings for all categories of legal career-related positions. The job postings listed below have been submitted to the LSI Vice President by local associations throughout the state. LSI is happy to provide this information, but in no event does LSI act as an employment agency and is not liable or held responsible therein.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to contact the employers, schedule interviews, exchange resumes, and to discuss benefits, salary, etc.
Associations desiring to post an advertisement for employment on LSI’s website should format their advertisement(s) similar to those already posted. The following information is mandatory and must be included with the description of the position:
- Name of Local Association Posting the Advertisement
- Date of Advertisement
- Closing Date for Applications/Resumes
- Title of Position/Vacancy
- Name of Contact Person at Firm/Agency
- Firm/Agency Contact’s preferred method of contact (e-mail, telephone, etc.) and the applicable telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
Requests to place advertisements for employment are to be e-mailed to the LSI Vice President at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for employment advertisements to be posted. Unless otherwise instructed, ads will be removed 30 days after posting.