Part-time legal secretary position in newly-formed high caliber boutique law firm specializing in transactional, civil litigation, criminal defense. 15-20 hours/week with possibility of extending to full time in the future. Duties include general clerical, litigation support, office administration, billing. Experience preferred, but not required. Flexible hours, great working environment. Salary range $22-35/hour, depending on experience. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Los Angeles Unified School District is seeking a legal secretary for their Office of General Counsel.
NOTE: TENTATIVE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 6, 2020
Boutique business, employment and real estate litigation law firm is seeking a full-time legal assistant/paralegal with at least three years of experience handling litigation matters to join team in downtown Los Angeles in the next month. A paralegal certificate is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- At least three years of experience as a legal assistant/paralegal handling litigation matters. Prior experience must include preparing, formatting, and serving pleadings, motions, notices, discovery, and meet and confer correspondence and filing documents in state court. Qualified candidates will also be able to schedule hearings, depositions and other proceedings; scan documents into the firm’s filing software; manage the firm calendar; and handle similar administrative work.
- Well-versed in Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational abilities
- Strong writing abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and professional demeanor
This is a full-time, hourly position with competitive benefits, including medical insurance and paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. Overtime is not expected, but may occasionally be required to handle business demands. Collegial team atmosphere and pay is commensurate with experience.
Applications accepted until February 1, 2020.
Legal Secretary needed for Orange County office. Must have at least 2-4 years’ plaintiff and defense experience, preferably in both federal and state courts. Willing to train if no federal experience. Please contact Joanne Cooper at email@example.com.
We are a Newport Beach, California law firm specializing in insurance coverage law and related litigation. We are seeking an experienced legal secretary to assist with insurance coverage and litigation matters. Candidates should be detail-oriented, familiar with state and federal civil procedure (including e-filing), and type 80 wpm. Knowledge of MS Word is required, and familiarity with iManage is a plus. This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a casual working environment. Please email resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters please.