Catholic Charities of Santa Rosa has an opening for an Assistant Director – Immigration Services. This is a full-time, exempt position. Salary: $67,000 – $73,000 per year, depending upon experience.
The Assistant Director – Immigration Services oversees the operations of the Immigration Law Department, including managing staff, program management, grants management, and law office administration. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English/Spanish, have experience with immigration law, and staff supervision. Application period ends 11/29/2019.
To apply, or for more information, please go to: https://secure2.saashr.com/ta/i.CCH.careers?CareersSearch.
Del Rio & Caraway, PC, a fast-paced and growing plaintiff’s personal injury law firm, is seeking a motivated, hardworking, and reliable individual with a friendly personality to join our team as a full-time Legal Secretary. This position requires excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills, and familiarity with Windows-based systems including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Filter Phone Calls
- Calendaring Appointments, Hearings, etc
- Familiarity with legal calendaring software, Abacus familiarity a plus but not required
- Court Filings & Process Service
- Track Upcoming Court Dates: CMC & Trial Dates
- Review Incoming Mail
- Maintaining internal filling organization
- Scheduling Experts for Trial
- Add Charges to Client Account for Litigation Expenses
- Propounding standard discovery
- Punctuality and attendance are critical. Personal injury experience preferred, but not required.
Work hours are Monday through Friday 8:15 am to 5:00 pm with an immediate start date.
Please send resumes to Operations Manager, Rachael Del Rio, at email@example.com.